Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Whats going on today

Hey everyone I hope this finds everyone happy!!! I have been handling a lot business this week. I am really excited about it. The best thing is that I am going to apply for a grant to go to JTCC, to become a substance abuse assistant. If I can get it I think that it would be a good thing for me. I have a lot to share with people who have substance problems/mental illness. Another thing that is going on is that I have gotten hooked on smoothies!! My mom got me a smoothie maker for christmas and I finally broke it out a week ago and its amazing what some fresh fruit, milk, nonfat vanilla yougert and ice can do!!! If you have never had one you need to try it especially homemade because you can control the fat and calories better!! Well, I'm gonna go for now and get ready sams having a short day today so we are going to the store to pick up some things!! Take care till next time :)

No comments: